[Artemisia] Who?

Reuben and Arwen reuben_arwen at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 29 14:48:06 CDT 2009

A lot of folks are asking me lately about the Arwen/Esther and Arrowyn thing.  So I'll quickly try to clear this up.

Arwen is my mundane first name.  I used Arwen de Redvers (registered primary) from 1996-2001ish when I had a 14th C. English persona.  I switched to a late period Ottoman persona and changed my name to Esther bat Baruch (registered secondary).  There are people who know me better by Arwen, so I sign as Arwen/Esther most of the time.  I am only one person.

Her Grace, Duchess Arrowyn, is a totally different individual who lives in Butte Montana, formerly known as Dun Braga or Eire Dun.  She is willowy, has very long blond hair with a shiny hat on top.  Please make sure when you are writing to an Arwen or Arrowyn that it goes to the right one!  We get each others mail on occasion.

My daughter Sarah looks a bit like me and we swap garb sometimes, so she gets called me frequently.  She fights rapier and has strawberry blond hair and blue eyes.  Mine are hazel and I have light brown (with some gray) hair.

"Hey you" works too :)