[Artemisia] A ride to Crown.

cameron fullmer lordrat14 at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 30 01:25:33 CDT 2009

Hello, my ride fell through so I'm looking for a ride this weekend if someone is going from the Loch Salann area -- up to maybe Ogden. I can be at your house some what early. I have Drivers ed at Five thirty and would be leaving around seven thirty ish. so I'd be at your house a little bit later. I already have crash space planned. I just need a ride up to Helena. My number is 801-798-8454. call any time. it doesn't matter how late my house doesn't sleep.

Giovanni il Ratto
(Commonly known as Rat)