[Artemisia] Teen prom

KRISTAN STEWART-BURNS unicornor at q.com
Wed Sep 30 16:52:16 CDT 2009

To all dreamers,

HE Don Rob OL and I would love being involved in this as chaperones or whatever.  I agree that Uprising (especially since it is a day longer now) would be an excellent venue for the event.

I realize that the "teens" want an event that is totally theirs but what about young adults and the young at heart?  Could something parallel be designed?

In Service...

Lady Ygraine Marschal ap Cairingorn

Arn Hold