[Artemisia] New Artemisian Kingdom Device

Mike Bradley connor.mac.michil at gmail.com
Thu Apr 1 14:00:51 CDT 2010

On Thu, Apr 1, 2010 at 12:26 PM, Artemisia Webmaster
<koawebmaster at yahoo.com> wrote:
> In recognition of the new A.S. XLV (45) approaching on May 1st, Artemisia has a new Device for the next 45 years!*
>
> We value your opinion, let us know what you think!!!*

The College of Heralds regrets to inform you that your request for a
device change has been returned for the following reasons:

The tincture of the pile and griffons is not heraldically viable; the
purpure is significantly too pink/magenta rather than a deep purple
(or even a led zepplin or black sabbath).
There is a complete lack of paperwork for the submission, including
submission form, petition, and signatures of the Crown and Kingdom
Officers (on checks ... with lots of zeros).
The proposed device conflicts with ... something. Don't argue with us,
we'll just change the rules to make sure it does.
The CoH just plain doesn't like it and you didn't send enough booze
and chocolate to convice us otherwise.

Please resubmit (with proper amounts of booze and chocolate) and we'll
get back to you in 2 - 3 years.

Sincerely,

The CoH

(As a Herald, I felt it my duty to pass on the decision as soon as
possible. --Couchbar)