[Artemisia] Peeps Occupy National Trust Headquarters. Your Help Needed to Recoup Ransom Payment.

Allen Hall dukealan at q.com
Fri Apr 2 10:28:37 CDT 2010

Good Dame Bronwen,

At last Peeps have taken control of their destiny and established their proper place in history!   Power to the Peeps!

It took much courage to take the reins of power into their sticky little hands, but their inherent sweetness overcame their oppression.  This has been a long time coming!

Confectionately yours,

Alan