[Artemisia] Peeps Occupy National Trust Headquarters. Your Help Needed to Recoup Ransom Payment.

Gene Mealey rapierfighter at hotmail.com
Sun Apr 4 12:18:56 CDT 2010

I have intelligence that Dame Bronwen has several members of the "Green Confection" under her command...and distributed them into the unsuspecting hands of several members of our populace this past weekend.
With the spread of this sugary menace I fear for the safety of TRM and Their Heirs this June.  I suspect our only recourse is to fall back on the "Graham Cracker Chocolate Directive".
Any takers?  :)

Baron Antoine

"The greatest way to live with honor in this world is to be what we pretend to be."

Socrates