[Artemisia] second call - salads and desserts

Jenn Rhoades lady_flora at msn.com
Sun Apr 4 17:36:03 CDT 2010

CGreetings, gentle cousins!

I find that I must put out one more call for help with Collegium lunch.  We are still in need of salads and desserts to round out our noon time meal.

So far I have had the following goode gentles offer to donate of their time and talents:

Salads:  HE Mistress Casamira

            Mistress Hilde

Desserts: HE Mistress Rebecca of Chadderton

              Lady Maysun

              Lady Jennet

I would feel a BUNCH more comfortable if we had a few more of each category coming to Collegium.  If you can find time and resources to help out the kingdom, please let me know off list.

Thank you!

As ever,

In service to our shared dream,

Lady Flora of Heronton