[Artemisia] Melee Madness A&S Challenge

Zafirah Tahreer Bint Al Riyah zemlar at yahoo.com
Sun Apr 11 14:39:26 CDT 2010

Sorry about the short notice everyone, but we didn't decide to go forward with this until Sir Michael made an executive decision. So now we will go for it!

The challenge? A Melee A&S tournament.
The rules? Simple:
1. No entry can be created without the contributed work of at least two artisans.
2. Each person must be responsible for a distinct phase of the work (for example, if the entry is a knife, one person would forge the blade and the other person might attach and model or carve the handle).
3. Minimum documentation is required (Kittie's documentation is fine).
4. More points will be given for each additional person to contribute a distinct artform to the project (for example, one person dyes the fiber, one person cards and/or spins the wool, one more person tablet weaves a band of trim, another person sews a shirt and attaches the trim, etc.)
The possibilities are endless. Since this is not a barony championship, this tournament is open to anyone in the known world who wants to participate as a member of a team.  There will be prizes so find your team mates and get started right away!

Questions should be sent to me at zemlar at yahoo.com

Cheers and good luck!

Lady Zafirah Tahreer Bint Al Riyah
Chronicler, Barony of Loch Salann
MKA: Erika Andrach

http://www.myspace.com/zaphyrrah

"It is better to die on your feet than to live on your knees"