[Artemisia] kitchen at Middle Eastern War

Jenn Rhoades lady_flora at msn.com
Tue Apr 13 10:28:42 CDT 2010

Goode Cousins -

When I posted about the Country Rhoades Kitchen being at MEW  I did not know that the PAF was planning a meal plan as a Province fund-raiser.

Country Rhoades does not want to compete with this noble cause.

So, for now, the offer is rescinded.  We may be back 'On task" after we hear more from PAF.  Please be patient as we work this out.

Also, we will be setting up a kitchen at Quest, but our kitchen will be closed during the Breakfast with the Baron.

Still smiling,

Lady Flora of Heronton