[Artemisia] Uprising Royal Encampment

morgan wolf morganblaidddu at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 14 00:30:09 CDT 2010

Greetings All,

In the interest of keeping this short, Her Royal Highness Saige ask me today to serve as Camp Steward for the Artemisian Royal Encampment, to handle the Tentris arrangements.  So, if you are planning/expecting to camp in the Artemisian Royal Encampment, please contact me **off-list** as soon as possible, and provide the following information-
1)  Footprint/size of tent, including ropes
2)  Which side of your tent is the door on (unless round/octagonal/square)
3)  Period or modern tent
4)  Neighbor preferences (I cannot promise your preferences will be met, but I'll try)
5)  Anticipated arrival date/time
6)  Are you also joining Dame Hildegarde's Kitchen for meals.
7)  Have you pre-reg'd yet

Again, please answer all of these questions ASAP and PRIVATELY
 Morgan

Baron Morgan Blaidd Du,
GHA(2), CQC, PCA, CCH;
Protege and Ghillie to Baron Master James Ulrich MacKellar, OL OP;
and Baroness Mistress Rachel Ashton, OP