[Artemisia] A&S Melee Challenge

Zafirah Tahreer Bint Al Riyah zemlar at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 15 15:33:01 CDT 2010

Christie Wrote:
"Is there a youth category for this challenge?"

My reply:
There is no specific youth category.  There is also no age limit for members of a team.  Since we often have a lack of participation in A&S events, I am trying to keep this one as simple as possible to encourage maximum participation.  Something I mentioned to a friend, as some of you may know, I belong to a "mercenary" household.  Our fighters solicit many forms of pay for their services.  Since this is intended to be an A&S melee, there are no rules against hiring team members. As long as we conduct ourselves with honor and chivalry, I think a bit of fun and a great sense of humor should make this a great challenge.

 Good luck!

Lady Zafirah Tahreer Bint Al Riyah
Chronicler, Barony of Loch Salann
MKA: Erika Andrach

http://www.myspace.com/zaphyrrah

"It is better to die on your feet than to live on your knees"