[Artemisia] Uprising Armored Combat Tournament sponsored by Broken Rock

Ken and Mindy Wilson kenandmindy at cableone.net
Fri Apr 16 00:35:58 CDT 2010

Greetings,
Myself and my esteemed colleague Sir Roger as representatives of the house
known as Broken Rock are sponsoring a 'Next Generation' tournament for
armored combat at Uprising this year. This tournament will be open to
*authorized armored fighters* aged 16-20. As the pool of participants is
likely not large, it will likely be fought round robin. There will be an
appropriate prize, and the time of the tournament will be announced at a
later date. It should appear in the combat schedules in the gatebook if you
happen to miss the time/date announcement here.
Anyone with questions about the tourney are welcome to contact me off-list
about it at kenandmindy (at) cableone (dot) net.
-Sir Marcello