[Artemisia] Discussion circle

Reuben and Arwen reuben_arwen at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 16 14:19:08 CDT 2010

First of all, thank you for tentatively volunteering your time :)

I would like to do this for two hours during the day maybe Thursday or Friday.  I'm sure we can work together with the autocrat to make it work with your schedule.  Basically, I just need someone to keep the conversation on topic and keep everyone's head cool. I am too opinionated and emotionally invested in this subject to do this impartially.

I was thinking of soliciting a list of topics and questions from the aerie and selecting the most relevant and popular ones.  I'd like the discussion circle to be open to everyone in the kingdom, not just those involved in the ME community, to either submit a topic or participate in the discussion.

Esther

Well, while not a Middle Eastern Arts Laurel, I am a Laurel.? I have danced mundanely for more than 10 years, so what is it that you need from me?? I do have a few obligations at Uprising, so when were you thinking of doing this meeting?

Baroness Jofrior