[Artemisia] Spring Thaw

Auraelia de Medici auraeliade at yahoo.com
Sun Apr 18 23:00:42 CDT 2010

I had so much fun riding in the tournament and then watching others.  The feast was great and "The de Medici Woman" has her colorful bottle when the taste buds start to recover from radiation.  It was a very nice event.  I'd love to know who has photos and can share!

Thanks to the Shire of Twae Linnes for hosting such a nice event.

Lady Auraelia de Medici