[Artemisia] Pre-Reg Due Kingdom A&S

Karina Tucker tuckerka at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 19 12:23:04 CDT 2010

Please cross-post as appropriate
The deadline to register your project for entry in Kingdom A&S is this Friday.
Conveniently, through the powers of modern technology, there is a form on the Arrows Flight website that you can download, enter data, save, and email to Her Excellency Casamira. www.arrows-flight.org/kingdomas2010.htm
Do it now!
Feast reservations are also due this Friday. Your feast reservation is only guaranteed if it is pre-paid! There will most likely be some feast spots available at the door, but they will be first-come, first-served. Again, more information is available on the event website. www.arrows-flight.org/kingdomas2010.htm
And, as the warm weather has finally come to our fair valley and the late spring snow is receding, our fighters are definitely feeling that spring fever itch to step outside and hone their skills. There will be fighting at Kingdom A&S! And there will be prizes. Bring your gear and come play!
In service,
Kadrina TAutocratProvince of Arrows Flight