[Artemisia] Feast for Iberian Peninsula Event

ricki radford ricki_vee at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 19 15:52:04 CDT 2010

Greetings From the Barony of Arn Hold,
As spring has finally decided to come out of hiding, we are gently reminded of outdoor fun and games.

Please make plans to join us at the Iberian Peninsula Event on May 15th.  We will be having a feast of 5 removes in the spring weather at the Eagle Island State Park.  Feast reservations need to be pre-paid and postmarked by May 7th.

Please see the event web site for details on our activities for the day and a menu of the Spanish Late Period Feast.
 http://web.me.com/scascot/Iberian/Home.html

Please address any questions with the menu to
Baroness Jofrior Connersdattir
ricki_vee at yahoo.com

Feast reservations and funds need to be sent to
Susanne Hibbert
1026 W Edwards Ave
Nampa, Id 83686
208-461-6944