[Artemisia] New to kingdom - Lander, WY

Herr Frederick Nuss von Baden frederickvonbaden at maxschell.com
Wed Apr 21 00:37:51 CDT 2010

Hello M'Lady Thea,

Thank you for the sweet greeting in the recent past (around Estrella time).

My time did not allow me to make it down to Estrella and I don't think
uprising will work either.  I have a conflict in that my Mundane, California
Masonic lodge is celebrating its 100th Anniversary on June 19, 2010 in San
Diego, and that mile stone is pull my heart more than the drums of Uprising
war (This year).

I am looking hard to make the Otherhill Anniversary on May 22 though.  Not
sure what else yet!

Yours in Service,

Frederick von Baden

Herr Frederick Nuss von Baden