[Artemisia] New to kingdom - Lander, WY

Herr Frederick Nuss von Baden frederickvonbaden at maxschell.com
Wed Apr 21 01:05:44 CDT 2010

Good Day Sir Thomas,

Thank you for the welcome & greetings around Estrella time.  I was not able
to make it down there after all. And Uprising is a conflict with an
important mundane miles stole, as my San Diego Masonic Lodge is Celebrating
its 100th Anniversary that weekend.

I do expect to make it down to Otherhill Anniversary on May 22.  Not sure
who or how to connect with anyone there.  Not knowing how large an event
this will be, I can bring my modified Viking A-Frame as a day shade.  Also,
not sure if there is any simple camping for an even like so we can return
home on Sunday, vs making the trek following the feast.

Do you have an email for the Event Steward, Sir Sigmund Schwartzald?

Yours in Service,

Frederick von Baden

Herr Frederick Nuss von Baden

Michael D. "Max" Schell