[Artemisia] Updated Iberian Event Information

ricki radford ricki_vee at yahoo.com
Sat Apr 24 09:49:23 CDT 2010

Posted on behalf of the event steward

Tour of the Iberian Peninsula
Eagle Island State Park May 15, 2010

Come celebrate the coming of Spring by joining the Barony of Arn Hold, and her subjects, on a Tour of the Iberian Peninsula! Tour the Kingdoms of Castile, Leon, Aragon, and Navarre. Visit the Provinces of Catalonia and al-Andaluz, the Basque Territories, and Portugal.

Tour Guides, dressed in their native clothing, will provide glimpses of each regions special features. Tour Guilds will be giving "Tourist" a raffle ticket after completion of each tour for prizes!
Classes in "Spanish Rapier", and "Camping, SCA style" will be held before our Mid-day Meal of a typical Basque repast, included in site fee.

Tournaments will be held in Archery, Heavy Suit, and Rapier. Prizes will be awarded to the finalists. Please bring your authorization cards to enter.

Our Equestrian Guild will be having a fund raiser for needed equipment along with a display.

A sumptuous feast will be served of traditional foods from the regions. We will be featuring lamb, roast beef, vegetables, cheeses, deserts and seasonal fruit. Entertainment will be provided. All this for $7 each person. Limit of 30 pre-paid guests. Deadline for reservations is May 7th. Please send reservations to the event steward. (1026 W Edwards Ave Nampa, ID 83651. Make Checks Payable to Barony Of Arn Hold, SCA Inc) A menu is posted on the web site.

**The site is damp (beer & wine). Please serve in your period containers.
**Site fee $6.00 12-adults, children are free. Includes the Mid-day Meal served from 1p-2p
**Feast fee $7.00 prepaid by May 7th.
**The State Park charges $5 per car, so you may want to car-pool.
**Site opens at 9am, Court at 10am, followed with the first tours and classes.
**Site closes at 11pm
Full schedule at: http://web.me.com/scascot/Iberian/Home.html

Event Steward: THL Susana de el castillo (Susanne Hibbert) 208-461-6944 thl.susana at yahoo.com 1026 W Edwards Ave Nampa,ID 83651
Co-Steward: Lord Gomez de Santander (Craig Waylan) legioniam at msn.com