[Artemisia] MEW food

Jenn Rhoades lady_flora at msn.com
Sat Apr 24 13:28:38 CDT 2010

Greetings, Gentle Cousins!

Country Rhoades household will be opening our doors and serving dinner on Friday evening of Middle Eastern War.  We are going to have a repeat of our famous chili dinner that we had last year.

Dinner will be home made chili con carne (beef) and fresh-off-the-griddle quesa dias and triple chocolate brownies.  Dinner will include a wide array of condiments, including sour cream, salsa, chopped cilantro, chopped green onions, shredded cheese, chopped jalapenos, chopped olives, chopped fresh tomato, chopped fresh green pepper.

Cost for dinner is $5.00 per adult, half of that per child 11 and under.  Reservations are due May 5th (please contact me off list for a reservation).  Payment is due at the event.  BYO beverage.

YAY!  Aggie and I are looking forward to feeing you at this GREAT event!

As ever,

THL Flora of Heronton