[Artemisia] Royal Encampment- Second Call

morgan wolf morganblaidddu at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 26 05:23:47 CDT 2010

Greetings all,

As stated previously, Their Highnesses (with Their Majesties permission, of course) have asked me to be Camp Steward for the Royal Encampment at Uprising this year.  To do my job, I need everyone who is planning on camping with Their Majesties and Highnesses to contact me *privately and immediately* with the dimensions of their tent and other such information.  If you have already sent me the required information, thank you for your timely response.  If you have not sent me the information, you may arrive at Uprising to find no space has been left for you in the encampment.

If you have any questions, please contact me privately at the email shown above.
 Morgan

Baron Morgan Blaidd Du,
GHA(2), CQC, PCA, CCH;
Protege and Ghillie to Baron Master James Ulrich MacKellar, OL OP;
and Baroness Mistress Rachel Ashton, OP