[Artemisia] Blood of Heroes @ Quest!!!!

richard mccarter thorvaldbadaxe at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 28 09:04:26 CDT 2010

Picture medieval rugby played with a dog skull... chaotic fun. It is based on a game from the movie Blood of Heroes. You should rent it.

The rules did not come through, but they can be found on the Quest web site. Links can be found from the Kingdom calendar as well as from the BGL web site.

So put together a team...

Thorvald