[Artemisia] Archery question

Ian Jaqua ianj_1828 at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 28 10:40:57 CDT 2010

Your best best for reliable, sturdy arrows, acceptable for SCA Competition is a web site called 3riversarchery.com i have used ther 3R model wooden hunting arrows quite a bit and i can assure you that they are SCA legal and very effective and durable. they do tent to be a bit pricey, but a solid investment. if you are more interested in something local, i know that your area has some of kingdoms greatest archers and fletchers. perhaps one of them would be willing to take a comission for a custom set? Miles BSK Archery Champion kingdom target deputy 7th kingdom champion ---------- Sent from my Verizon Wireless mobile phone