[Artemisia] uprising consignment

JAMES R WILLIAMS jamesw90 at msn.com
Wed Apr 28 16:45:34 CDT 2010

   Greetings!

  Abbey Lane will again be accepting items for consignment at Uprising

  Acceptable items are:
  new and clean used garb.
  SCA accessories, shoes, hats, belts, ect.
  feast gear sets
  books
  fabric
  armour

  All items must be marked with a string tag.
  Info on the tag --price and size and your name on the back.

  This tag is the inventory control. No name on the tag, no payment. I suggest you keep a list of your items for yourself

  Fabrics are to be rolled compactly and marked with the yardage and the width.

  No consignment items will be accepted after noon on Friday.
  Items not picked up by Saturday 4 pm become property of Abbey Lane unles prior arrangements are made for their return.

  Questions? contact me privately at jamesw at msn dot com

  Lynn