[Artemisia] Castelleone Nuovo: Gaelic Games June 4-6

Reuben and Arwen reuben_arwen at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 29 01:21:55 CDT 2010

Gaelic Games, Shire of Castelleone  Nuovo June 4-6, 2010
Ceid mile fa'ilte

Gaelic Games are back bigger and better than ever. Yep, we're throwin' a ceilidg and y'all are invited. We'll have our annual Shire champion tourneys: archery, rapier, and heavy fighting. All are welcome to participate. For your entertainment: Caber toss and other Scottish games, music, drumming and dancing. They'll be lots more so come out and join us for a weekend of revelry and camaraderie.

When: Site opens at noon Friday and closes noon Sunday.

Where: . 27 Bridger Mountain Road South
Montana City, MT 59634 Site is wet, period containers please.  No fires due to lack of precipitation.  Pets are welcome, Shire Pet Policy is enforced. Merchants are invited: contact the autocrat.