[Artemisia] Kingdom Arts & Sciences Entrants

Catriona Morganosa catriona_a_morganosa at hotmail.com
Fri Apr 30 08:20:50 CDT 2010

Does that mean we all get a cookie that says "I participated"? Cookies are great incentives!

Seriously though, I am so honored to stand in competition with so many amazing artisans. I will not be able to be there this weekend so everybody please take pictures for us. The talent and grace of these folks will be displayed for all to see and we are a very lucky kingdom to be so gifted.

I know how intimidating it can be to put your heart and soul on a table for friends and strangers alike to critique and that bravery should be given a nod. It even harder to stand before these judges and justify every choice, looking them in the eye. I'm getting off easy by not being able to attend.

So thank you all for stepping up and being brave! I can't wait to hear the results!

Love and kisses,
Tanglbaby