[Artemisia] Archery question

Bob Parris boblostarcher at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 30 23:13:09 CDT 2010

There are several local archery shops in south east Idaho that have traditional arrows available. Downwind Archery,and Idaho Archery in Idaho Falls, and I think one of the archery shops in Pocatello has some as well. you need to know what draw weight bow will be used so that you can buy the correct spine weight arrow to match.
 YIS Robert the Lost