[Artemisia] Artemisia Digest, Vol 83, Issue 1

Michele Wolf amefinch at gmail.com
Mon Aug 2 10:37:25 CDT 2010

Anton,

I keep in stock a lot of soapstone but not much of the size that you
mention.  But the very best place that I have found for this is to order
from StoneMan Distributors, in Ontario, Canada.  Just google the name.  You
want the 4x4x6 brazilian soapstone blocks and ask for extra padding on the
shipping!

Giliana Attewatyr

Sometimes the squeaky wheel gets kicked.