[Artemisia] Kingdom Collegia 2010 - BSK

Jackman-Brink, Julia Julia.Jackman-Brink at mso.umt.edu
Thu Aug 5 11:57:07 CDT 2010

Hello All, and Good Morning!!

With the permission of His Excellency Antoine, and in preparation and
advertising for Kingdom Collegia in November we've put up a Facebook
page for Kingdom Collegia in November!! Hopefully everything is working
as far as links and such.  There is an online registration form for
classes and instructors as well as the general information for the event
(which also should be in the Sage Advice and on the Kingdom Webpage
soon).  Please check it out and volunteer!!

For those not on Facebook, the site information will be posted here
soon, but will also be in the September Sage Advice and on the Kingdom
Webpage.  For those wanting to teach you should be able to submit your
course and instructor information directly through this link:

https://spreadsheets.google.com/viewform?formkey=dFlqLWVJYjBoR2dZWndqTEF
IU2hJeWc6MQ

Information and questions regarding teaching can also be sent directly
to the Class Coordinator (me, but please send the email to the address
below.)

Site specific information or other questions should be addressed
directly to the Event Steward, Baroness Gefjon at
ravens_rest_sheep at yahoo.com

Thank you and we hope to see you all in November!!  Updates will be
posted as soon as we get things to work with!!

Baroness Juliana

Class Coordinator

Kingdom Collegia 2010

Juliana1580 at gmail.com