[Artemisia] Driving directions for Midge Marsh this weekend.

darlene jensen darleneteresa69 at hotmail.com
Tue Aug 10 08:33:44 CDT 2010

I have had multiple request for driving directions to the Mount Ogden Archery Range where Midge Marsh will be held this weekend, so I thought I'd cover all the basis and post it here.
This is the same site we have used for the last couple of years.

Mount Ogden Archery
 Approximately 3202 Old Highway Rd in Morgan
Take your best route to I-84. Exit I-84 at exit 96. From the West, turn left, then at the 'T', turn right. Less than a mile you will see the range on your right. Turn right at the MOA gate & look for the archers!

In Service,

Daria