[Artemisia] Hearthwarming

Svein Frodi svein_the_wise at hotmail.com
Tue Aug 10 13:22:56 CDT 2010

My Lords, My ladies......

 The days are August 20th through the 22nd, the time opens at noon.

  I tip my hat and raise my horn, whilst I raise a drink to you all! Again, that time of year comes near, and dear friends it will be a ball. The Shire of Twae Linnes is the place to be for fun, food, and a brawl. What's that you say, you missed it last year......

(Fade in the music to...I Am The Very Model Of A Modern Major-General)
  Well my friend there's a little bit of everything from archery to boffering, a sword and board menagerie, and some rapier for all to see. There is a tale that has spread throughout the lands, about the tank of Aegir whose blessings will keep you cool you see. Not to mention there is nature abound, and lovely swimming at the river just look for all to see. As always you may have time to sit around, and share your voices to sooth the crowd. There should be challenge put forth by the bard in you the shire bard there too. Should you like to take a chance there will be gaming house in which you might find a bit of luck or two, if nothing else it's something fun to do. It should be a lovely Hearthwarming in general.
Yes it should be a lovely Hearthwarming in general.

Though it is a very laid back event we would like to have some classes there, so if you could and if you would contact our Autocrat.
A new fun and interesting thing joins us this year, Thrown weapons don't forget to stop by and check this out!
Let us not forget the return of the Torchlight Adult Boffer Tourney.

I pray you Good Gentiles the food...
It's a grand and joyous feast so bring your appetites for eats.

Menu will be as follows (if you have dietary concerns please contact the Feastocrat):

 Friday Night Menu:

Beef Stew (A meaty helping of fulfilling stew warms and fills the belly with yummy goodness) and rolls.

Saturday wake up Breakfast:

 Pancakes, eggs, hash browns, sausage, fruit, and coffee for those including me, that need that wake up juice.

 Saturday Fulfillment Dinner:
 A pound of steak (MEAT!!! what else needs to be said), the awesome onion, corn on the cob, green salad, potatoes, and strawberry shortcake for dessert.

 Sunday Breakfast:
Breakfast burritos and fruit (and of course more of that coffee stuff for those that had too much fun the night before and need their wake up juice).

 There will also be a small lunch tray available this year for those that need something to tide them over till dinner that night included in the feast cost.

 Well dear friends we do hope to see you all soon, pray let us know that you're on your way. It will speed you along to your fun day.

We would like to welcome you to the Shire of Twae Linnes, we'll leave a torch on for you!

The site fees for camping are $14 for adults, $7 for kids up to age 14, then 6 and under are free. Family cap is $42 (2 adults, 3 smalls)
 Day tripping fees are $7 for adults, $4 for kids to 14, and 6 and under are free.
 Feast fees are $24 for the adults the whole weekend, $12 for kids to age 14, and $6 for smalls 5 and younger.

 Sat feast only is $13 for the adults, $7 for 14 to six, and $4 for children under 6.

 In Service,

 Lady Ealusaid (autocrat Hearthwarming)
 AKA Christy Lewis
 lady_ofdance (at) hotmail (dot) com

 Also you may contact the co-autocrat for additional information, questions, or reservations
 HE Petronilla of Argyll
 AKA Jana Shepard
 lady_petronilla (at) yahoo (dot) com

Feast-o-Viking
m'lord Svein Frodi
 AKA Russ Hansen
 svein_the_wise (at) hotmail (dot)com.

If you can't make we'll miss you and hope to see you at Iron Balls!?!?!?