[Artemisia] Fw: [arnhold] For those who were at Pennsic

Lady Syeira ladysyeira at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 16 19:15:20 CDT 2010

Worth watching for!!

HL Syeira

--- On Mon, 8/16/10, Sandi <sandilee at cableone.net> wrote:
This message was posted on another list.
Cecily

Patricia Galbraith <ctsmorgana at HOTMAIL.COMFrom: vhart at ksde.org
To: ctsmorgana at hotmail.com
Date: Mon, 16 Aug 2010 16:06:58 -0500

Please pass this on:

Other Business From Pennsic

 I do have one request and need everyone's help to make this happen.  Our dear friend Sabah's heavy armor was left under the large white tent next to QE2.  The next morning when he went to go get it and fight it, but it was gone.  Normally I might scold my rather tall friend for doing something so silly, but the shield he was fighting with belonged to a friend Jesse that is no longer with us.  It was left to Sabah when Jesse passed.  He was practically in tears when he told Anton and I about it.  Sabah for those of you that don't know him has the biggest heart I have ever met and a dedicated man to the dream.   I am sure that others can also attest to how dedicated Sabah is to the hobby we all love and enjoy.   He was the coach of the unbelted champions this year and you can't miss the rather large man in the black and red tunic on the heavy or rapier field.   I will be getting a picture of the shield soon (with a link to the picture) and
 would greatly appreciate it if we can post it to as many lists as possible.  Sabah is being elevated to the order of the chivalry September 11 at one of our events FoxVale.  I would love to have it back before this event, but I need everyone's help to do so.  If anyone finds this I am personally offering a small reward to the finder of the shield.  Please help me find this armor for my friend

YIS

Keiley

Middle Kingdom

Jenna Klauss

Reply to sender | Reply to group | Reply via web post | Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (1)
Recent Activity:

New Members 1
Visit Your Group

To Unsubscribe, send a blank message to: arnhold-unsubscribe at eGroups.com

.