[Artemisia] Request for assistance, or suggestions

Padruig rayzentz at aim.com
Thu Aug 19 11:37:34 CDT 2010

I must apologize to all of you. This was somewhat a mundane request, and as I had pointed out to me by a resident of our kingdom, it was probably not appropriate to drop titles, positions, and such, in conjunction with such a request.

By way of explanation, it was actually inadvertant. I use a couple of templates for e-mail purposes, and the one I used to post this request on the Aerie adds the last bit automatically.

Again, my apologies to any who may have been disturbed, or offended, or in anyway harmed by my use of pretend titles with a real request.

Dr. Raymond Zentz,
often called Padruig

PS. The actual request is still in effect, however...