[Artemisia] Laural Search

morgan wolf morganblaidddu at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 24 22:20:11 CDT 2010

----- Original Message ----

Morgan,

His Excellency Viscount Sir William Gallowglass, aka Wicked Uncle Bill, aka
Duchess Caryn's hubby, is not a Laurel BUT I know from discussing various
engineering things with him that he may be a very good source for you.  I'm sure
if you ask Her Grace she would make the E-intro.
 Morgan

Baron Morgan Blaidd Du,
GHA(2), CQC, PCA, CCH;
Protege and Ghillie to Baron Master James Ulrich MacKellar, OL OP;
and Baroness Mistress Rachel Ashton, OP