[Artemisia] Fwd: [Announcements] Membership Fees

Catriona Morganosa catriona_a_morganosa at hotmail.com
Thu Dec 2 17:44:47 CST 2010

Unfortunately, if both folks are officers, they have to be sustaining members. That's regularly the case with me. At one point, I got three copies of the Sage in the house. Right now, between myself and Eadric, we always have an extra copy.

what I've done in the past is to have the Creative Anachronist be my other publication but it's been so long since I did that, I don't know if it's still an option. I also remember never getting those CAs...

tangl