[Artemisia] A Message from Owen ap Howell (MKA Eric Ward)

Bethoc du Cruford leishman10 at msn.com
Thu Dec 2 19:26:38 CST 2010

Dubessa,

It has been a joy to have known you, our lives are the richer for it.

May you find peace in your final days and may your 'travels' be made easier.

Owen,

May you find comfort in each other during the time you have left and in your friends during the lonely empty days that remain for you.

Peace,

Bethoc and Brokha