[Artemisia] Fee increase

Mark Chapman whitewolf at lolopeak.com
Thu Dec 2 20:08:22 CST 2010

I guess that my biggest objection is that it is just to pay high priced
lawyers to fight with each other.

I do object to the structure that costs some people more than others
based on marital status, equal rights (cost) for all is possible,
important, and worth fighting for.

Restructuring the Society to make it a less attractive target, like
incorporating in each state individually could save money for most people.
Yes, those who live in some states would have to pay more to support
their lawyers, but then perhaps they should!
At least in theory we have the ability to change the laws that make
these suits so expensive and everlasting.
Ådne