[Artemisia] membership fees

fansca at aol.com fansca at aol.com
Thu Dec 2 22:48:41 CST 2010

i guess since i am an officer i will have to pay the increased fees.....and the rest of the family will not be members anymore. it is cheaper to pay the 5.00 non member fees to attend the 2 or 3 events we get to attend each year.  you can be assured that our shire's memberships will now be down by 6 people in my household alone.   since you dont have to be a member to "play" i can see membership dropping dramatically.  not everyone is a fighter or an officer & required to be a member.
just my 2 cents worth.
Lady Kat the Wench, Seneschall of Castelleone Nuovo