[Artemisia] A Message from Owen ap Howell (MKA Eric Ward)

morgan wolf morganblaidddu at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 3 03:25:45 CST 2010

Owen, please give my love to Dub Essa, her assistance in the creation and
advancement of the Sagittarii Artemisia cannot be overstated, it quite simply
would not have happened without her, and you.  She was, and is, a good friend,
and may I humbly suggest that there are others, friends and family both mundane
and SCA, that would be fully willing to make those memorial service arrangements
for you, or as much as they can to make as easy for you as possible.  In point
of fact, I am one of those, you tell me how I can help you and it will be done.
 Morgan

Baron Morgan Blaidd Du,
GHA(2), CQC, PCA, CCH;
Protege and Ghillie to Baron Master James Ulrich MacKellar, OL OP;
and Baroness Mistress Rachel Ashton, OP