[Artemisia] Rus vs. Teutonics at Estrella

Rachael Emborg rachael.emborg at gmail.com
Fri Dec 3 07:21:15 CST 2010

Posted on behalf of Lord Kazimir. This is a special battle and is not part
of the war point scenarios. More details will be forthcoming.

~ Theodora

=====================

It is Spring of 1242 and the Teutonic Order rides forth to Novgorod to the
crusade. The Bishop has sent them forth to spread the faith to the heathen
Rus. They seek to subjugate the pagan peoples of the Motherland. The Rus
gather near Lake Peipus to give battle. To stand with the Druzhina and drive
the Teutonic horde back whence it came.

The Rus and the Teutonics shall meet upon the field of battle Saturday at
Estrella War. All who would do honor to this moment are welcome. Come one
and all my Brothers in Arms. All shall be attired in arms and armour
appropriate to the Battle of Lake Peipus 1242 to take part in this glorious
battle. This moment is a but a mere glimpse and a chance to relive the glory
of this piece of history for the Rus and Teutonic alike! We would ask that
all prepare kit and make ready to do battle.

We all shall strive to take this opportunity to shine above and beyond. Do
all that you can to represent your affiliation be it Rus or Teutonic!

Please feel free to contact me with any questions!

Lord Kazimir Konstantinov
robjimmerson at gmail.com