[Artemisia] Fee increase

Redhawk sca_redhawk at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 3 07:53:50 CST 2010

What gravels me is half the Associate members aren't even married.  They are
living together declaring themselves a family. Wulph and I don't mind paying the
extra 20 it's going to cost us.  I will object to an electronic Sage.  Since I
am visually impared, I can not read an entire Sage on the computer and would not
happen.  I read with a magnifing glass.

Redhawk