[Artemisia] Artemisia Digest, Vol 87, Issue 4

Jeanine Schlauch jeanines at cableone.net
Fri Dec 3 08:20:23 CST 2010

This ought to keep the list burning for a while, no?

I would love an electronic Sage.  I really don't know why it has taken
Corp. so long to consider this as, most times, the Sage is read once
and then tossed.  (no offense to the Chronicler, there just isn't any
reason to keep most copies around.)   Hopefully, they will provide
choices - if you need a hardcopy, you can opt for one.

And whomever wrote that original missive should probably go back to
marketing school.   I don't mind paying for certain things.  I don't
mind paying for those things to be required.  I REALLY mind paying for
legal fees.  Excuse me?  You are out of your freaking mind if you
think I'm going to pay more just so a bunch of lawyers can drag the
lawsuit on and on.

And , IMO - being married has nothing to do with being a family.
Sorry - had to say it.  ;o)

It makes sense to combine bodies in the same household.  And receiving
just one Sage, no matter how many people are living there, makes even
more sense.

I like the idea of raising the value of Sustaining and dropping the
value of Associate.  You pay less, you get less.  But if I have to pay
more, it needs to be for good reason - and this ain't it.

Happy Friday, all!!

Morgan du Marc

Message: 7