[Artemisia] Raising Membership Costs and the Survival of the Organization

Dan S. wyddershin at hotmail.com
Fri Dec 3 12:23:57 CST 2010

Greetings,

I don't post here often, but I think folks are missing a very important
point.

What happens, after we send all this money to the Corporation to defend
against this lawsuit, if the Corporation loses?

What are the Corporations assets? We are talking a multi-million dollar
lawsuit here after all.

Where do you think that money is going to come from?

What else will be liquidated to meet that bill if it comes to that?

I agree this increase is annoying, but the bigger questions are not being
considered here (or anywhere else that I can see).

In Service,

Sir Daniel