[Artemisia] membership fees

Paul Reed cabtiz at rap.midco.net
Fri Dec 3 19:36:47 CST 2010

Didn't they say the family cap would only go up $5.00 or something like that
and that the family memberships weren't going to go up at all?

So if I am reading everthing right it will be an extra $13.00 to keep
everyone a member in your household?

Due to extraordinary legal expenses from an ongoing lawsuit, the SCA has
determined that our best option is to raise membership fees in most classes
by $8.00, effective January 1, 2011. Family membership rates will not
increase, although the family cap for memberships will be raised by $5.00
effective the same time.