[Artemisia] Fwd: [Announcements] Membership Fees

WLLIAM DEBATES wdebates at msn.com
Sat Dec 4 10:16:42 CST 2010

Consider this, as well.  The cost of our food will is going up as well as the price of everything else.  The price of gas in my neigorhood rose 10 cents  a gallon.  we are going to face rising prices all around us with little or no increase in wages.  Does anyone know when or where it will stop?  If you do please advise.  Alot of consideration is going to be given to all of this.  Good luck!

Guillaume au bon cuer.