[Artemisia] Fee increase

Bethoc du Cruford leishman10 at msn.com
Sun Dec 5 11:38:12 CST 2010

Regarding electronic copies of the Sage:

Something to think about:

If the sage is made available electronically:

1.  For Redhawk and others who use a computer but have vision problems:
     The ability to use zoom feature of Adobe so that you no longer need to use a magnifying glass to read the printed page.

2.  For those who like to save them:  Eliminates 'clutter'
     You'll most like be able to save a copy of the adobe file onto your hard drive (PC/desktop) or you can
     save to an external disk (flash drive etc, in the event you use computer at a library), .

3.  Organization
     For those of us who keep loosing the printed copy, and can't find them when we need to, you can neatly file them on your PC or on a disk
     and be able to find them much easier.

4.  If you prefer 'printed versions', you can either pay a little extra to have it printed and shipped to you
     or
     You will be able to print either the full document or only the pages that interest you.

     In this situation, you incur the printing cost, not the organization that is providing the information.
     And neither of you have to pay postage.

     Either way:  From the printed version you can then use your magnifying glass to read it if you need to.

5.  Most importantly:  Reduce impact to landfills and save natural resources.

My three pence

Bethoc
Who has been receiving local newsletter electronically for a few years now and loves it.

p.s:  techincally if you are not married and have been 'living together as a couple' for an extended period of time (can't remember the exact number of years, it may flucutate between states)... you don't have a piece of paper that 'proves it', but I believe the law often times calls that 'married', i.e. common law.

Happy holidays everyone.