[Artemisia] Baronial Directory

Zafirah Tahreer Bint Al Riyah zemlar at yahoo.com
Sun Dec 5 13:50:24 CST 2010

Thank you to everyone who has emailed me your information or confirmed your
information from last year.  There is still time to get you information to me if
you have not yet done so.  The cutoff for submission is Monday evening.  I will
be formatting everything so I can get it ready to print so if you get back to me
before I go to bed Monday (9 PM) I should be able to squeeze you in.

In case you were not aware, the directory is published every year and made
available at Solstice Court.  You can pick up a copy at the Reeve's table when
you sign in.  The publication is free but a $1 donation to help offset the cost
of printing is always appreciated.  After Solstice, any remaining copies will
reside with the Baronial Chronicler, Mistress Constance de la Rose.  Her contact
information is in the Questing Quill.  Oh, but you don't have a subscription to
the Questing Quill?  Ha! Well, we can also fix that at the Reeve's table at
Solstice Court.  For only $15 dollars a year you can have the Quill mailed to
your home courtesy of the US Postal Service.  Or for only $3 you can have it
emailed to you as a PDF.

The Baronial Directory will aslo be available as a PDF.  There will be a sign up
sheet at the Reeve's table at solstice or you can request a copy by
emailing zemlar at yahoo.com or you may request one from Mistress Constance.  Her
contact info is in the Questing Quill.  And you know how to get a copy of that
now *wink, wink*.  Should you have any more questions regarding the Baronial
Directory please feel free to contact me at the email address above.

Yours in Service,

Lady Zafirah Tahreer Bint Al Riyah
Deputy Minister of Arts & Sciences,
Barony of Loch Salann