[Artemisia] A Message from Owen ap Howell (MKA Eric Ward)

Michele Wolf amefinch at cableone.net
Sun Dec 5 22:51:10 CST 2010

I'm sorry that I couldn't get through on the email address given:

Dub Essa,

I know that it has been a long time since I saw you but I've been keeping
you in my mind all this time.  I am so sorry to hear your news after you
have fought for your health for so long.

I just wanted to say how much you and Owen both have meant in my life.  You
were both right there as I moved to Utah (really the same time that you
did!) and joined the SCA.  I enjoyed every minute that I got to spend with
you.  You always made me feel welcome and included.  Thanks for that.

Love you!
Shelly/Giliana