[Artemisia] Dub Essa and Owen

Ysabel de Lille ysabel_delille at yahoo.com
Sun Dec 5 23:12:03 CST 2010

Sorry about the bandwidth, but I couldn't get through on the email provided,
either.

Hi y'all,

Just wanted to say I've always enjoyed seeing your smiling face at events.
Seeing your bravery against so much helped me when I suddenly got sick about
5 years ago. Nothing life threatening, but definitely debilitating. I
remember thinking that if Mary could do it, I certainly could, and with smiles
too :) You will be missed so much.  My prayers are with you both in this
difficult transition.  I know there is an afterlife, and I have a sneaking
suspicion it's a lot more beautiful there than here in so many ways. Owen,
you'll have my shoulders, as well as many others, to cry on. You are both so
loved. I've had so many family members pass via cancer. I wish you peace, and
golden memories, and the knowledge that you will be able to be together again
one day.  I love and admire and respect you both.  May your passing be swift and
as painless as possible, Mary honey.  All my love,

~Kim Collier
 ~*~Lady Ysabel la Serena de Lille~*~

"Let's just say I'm someone who's chosen to embrace the full spectrum of our
reality." ~Dr Helen Magnus, Sanctuary