[Artemisia] Membership fees

Richard Samul scascot at mac.com
Mon Dec 6 10:03:04 CST 2010

Another way of looking at this:

For a sustaining member, a $8.00 increase is a whole $0.67 a month.
It's not even two (!!!) non-member surcharges.

I'm on a limited income - my wife is disabled, and I'm self-employed,
working for real-estate agents in one of the worst housing markets in
recent memory. Back in September, I wrecked my truck, and was forced
to buy a new vehicle. I'm flirting with foreclosure on my house. Let's
not even talk about the medical bills that are in collections. And
yet, I'm going to pay the increase, because $0.67 a month isn't going
to make or break me.

--
HL Earc Cearr